Must order in groups of 6. Minimum order: 6.
Stainless Steel Finish (US32) Meets grade 2 specifications.
Commercial Store Room Locksets, Grade 2, Storeroom Lock – Wholesale Price
What is a storeroom lock? A storeroom lock is always locked. It requires a key to open the lock every time. The is no button on the inside to keep it unlocked. It can always be opened from the inside so there is no danger of being locked in.
- Grade 2 (meets high security residential and standard security commercial lock standards)
- 6 Pin solid brass cylinder
- Cylinder removable for rekeying
- Fits all wood or steel doors from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ thick
- Sleeve Collar Latchbolt option for for use on metal doors
- Internal mechanism heavy gauge cold rolled steel
- Reinforced stainless steel ball style knobs
- Positive push & turn button locking mechanism
- 3″ Threaded rosette outside
- Panic-proof mechanism
- Includes 1-1/8″ latch strike and ASA strike for door jamb
- Concealed mounting screws
- Series 7000
- Meets ANSI Grade 2 specifications
- These are Master Keyed. Uses SC1 keyway
These locks are also rekeyable and can accommodate the following cylinders: Schlage, Arrow, Lori, Falcon, ASSA, and most Medico