You have just discovered the largest selection of stock sizes in Aluminum Mini Blinds in the USA.
Wholesale Pricing on Aluminum Mini Blinds, 39″x60
To qualify for wholesale pricing, Aluminum Mini Blinds must be purchased in a minimum of ONE BOX.
• 1” Wide 6 Gauge Crease Resistant / Static Resistant Aluminum Slat
• 1-Year Warranty
• Heavy Duty Steel Headrail and Bottom rail
• Double Slat Valance and Hold Down
• Installation Brackets and Hold-Down Brackets Included With Every Blind
• Child-Safe Cordless Design
Bulk Purchase Aluminum Blinds-Get the Cheapest Price
For the cheapest pricing on Aluminum Window Blinds, you can’t beat our low wholesale prices. We serve:
- Property Management
- Student Housing
- Housing Authorities
- Real Estate Investors
- …anyone who can purchase in full-case quantities (one-size/case).
Wholesale Mini Blinds – Who We Serve:
As a wholesaler, we sell only by the full case pack per size. We serve:
- Retailers: Hardware Stores, Department Stores, Housewares Stores
- Property Management Companies – Apartment Building Owners & Investors
- Housing Authorities
- Schools, Churches & Camps
- …and anyone who wants to purchase window treatments in bulk for the lowest pricing.
Not sure exactly which size to choose? CLICK HERE to Watch this short video or read more down below.
The headrail and slats of all of our window blinds are 1/2″ narrower than their stated size- so, for a 30″ x 72″ mini blind, the headrail, and slats measure 29-1/2″. This is an industry standard.
If your window measures 30″ wide, you want to order the 30″ width blind. Because it’s 29-1/2″, it will fit into a 30″ opening.
If your window openings are 29-1/2″ wide, you will want to use 29″ wide blinds. The 29″ wide blinds will measure 28-1/2″ wide, but that is the size you’ll need.
NOTE!: Some sizes come in 1/2″ widths, For Example: 28.5″ x 60″. The headrail and slats will still be 1/2″ narrower than their stated size.
We also have 22×36 Alabaster in 1″ Vinyl and 2″ Faux Wood.
See our entire line of Window Shades and Blinds, CLICK HERE.
Who We Serve:
We serve businesses and organizations- saving them money on things they use and sell every day, including but not limited to;
Property Management and Maintenance, Disaster Restoration, Disaster Recovery, and Relief, Schools, Churches and Facilities Management, Non-Profit Organizations, Summer Camps, and Event Management
Our Product Line is Diverse. We Sell:
Window Blinds, Shades and Vinyl Flooring, Heavy Duty Trash Bags and Poly Sheeting, Tarps and Personal Protection Gear, Door Locks, Hardware, and Plumbing Items, Paint Sundries and Adhesive Tapes, Stationary and School Supplies, Janitorial Supplies and Seasonal Goods, Inflatable Beds