Property management companies discover us online when they’re looking to save money by buying wholesale.
When you’re rehabbing, remodeling, or maintaining units in the properties you manage, buying in bulk saves you both time and money.
Time Is Money-So Buy Wholesale and Save on Both!
Sending crew members out to the hardware store is a costly expense. Buy wholesale. Keep inventory of your most common items. This will save man-hours, increase productivity, and stay within your budget.
Products We Supply to Property Management
As former hardware store owners, we know the market and the products you need regularly.
- Window Blinds and shades: We have an extensive line of stock sizes (and some really crazy, hard-to-find sizes)
- Door Locks and Hardware: Entrance Locks & Deadbolts, Interior Door Locks, Mail Slots & Peep Holes, door stops
- Towel Bars, robe hooks, toothbursh & tumbler holders, shower rods, sink strainers and drain stoppers
- Plumbing Supplies: Pipe fittings, toilet and faucet parts, shower curtain rods, plungers, shower heads, supply lines
- Painting Supplies: Paint brushes, rollers, painter’s tape, paint trays, putty knives, drop cloths
- Hand Tools: Screw drivers, pliers, tape measures, hammers
- Fasteners: Drywall screws, hasps, hinges
- Janitorial Supplies: Mop buckets, mops heads, mop handles, brooms, wet-floor signs, plungers
- Shelf brackets, closet pole socket, coat & hat hooks,
Cheaper Than the Harware Store
Buying in bulk will lower your costs. Stock up on the supplies you use to maintain your properties.
As a wholesaler which formerly specialized in serving hardware stores, we understand your needs and have the products you need to keep your buildings and your units in good repair.
Supplies you can purchase at wholesale price to keep your buildings in good repair. Supplies for the property management trade as well as home remodelers, building contractors, and disaster restoration contractors.
Mazer Wholesale stands behind everything we sell, since 1986.