Mazer Wholesale, Inc. is a wholesale distributor of a wide variety of products that supplies businesses of all kinds, schools, benevolent foundations, and local government organizations with things they either use or sell.
If you’re buying products in bulk, you expect to save money. We sell in bulk and it’s our business to save you and your organization money. This is our business model.
What is a View Binder and How Can I Buy in Bulk?
Attached to a View Binder is a thin covering of clear plastic which surrounds the product. The plastic is open at the top on the front, back and spine so that sheet of paper can be inserted in order to identify the content inside.
3-ring binders come in various sizes, colors, and “capacities”. The capacity is an estimate of how many sheets of hole-punched paper they can hold. In this article, we are referring to standard size binders that hold standard size sheets of paper.
The paper used in standard size binders is either 8″x10″ lined paper (which is commonly called “FILLER PAPER”) or 8-1/2″x11″ plain paper (which is now commonly referred to as “COPY PAPER.”
They are available in many colors and sizes:
1/2″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, and 3″
If you need some BIG tarps, we have a big selection.
Wholesaler of 30×50 Blue Tarps
The 30×50 tarp is a big seller when storms are strong enough to cause damage to homes and commercial buildings. We even sell larger tarps:
Lowest Price on 5mil Blue Tarps.
When Disaster Strikes, it’s usually too late to get the supplies you need to mitigate water damage.
- Roofers & Tarping Contractors
- Builders and Building Renovation Contractors
- Emergency Reponse
and we even supply homeowners ($100 order minimum).
PREPARATION SAVES TIME, MONEY, and PROPERTY. It can also save lives.
In response to Hurrican Ian, we have a truckoad load of 5mil Tarps on their way.
Attention Roofing and Tarping Companies, Builders, and Contractors: Assorted Sizes of Blue Tarps are Enroute to Sarasota at WHOLESALE PRICES.
Order tarps at real wholesale prices and pickup in our temporary warehouse in Sarasota, Florida.
The following sizes of tarps will be loaded on a truck and shipped to Sarasota this week of October 3rd, 2022.
We will be making these tarps available for pickup as soon as they arrive in the area. NO PRICE GOUGING HERE! ONLY 4.3¢ PER SQUARE FOOT! This is REAL wholesale pricing.
Reserve Your Tarp Order NOW. Here’s the List of What’s On the Truck:
400) 10×12 packed 20/case $5.09 each
1000) 20×30 packed 4/case $25.43 each
500) 30×40 packed 2/case $50.85 each
1000) 30×50 packed 1/case $63.56 each
Please order by phone: 941-666-6355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each item listed above is linked to each item on our website. If you order online, the website will add a shipping charge, so if you CAN pickup your order in Sarasota, you will not pay any shipping charge (saves you a LOT of money).
- LEE COUNTY
- SARASOTA COUNTY
- MANATEE COUNTY
Window treatments for people who need to cover very narrow windows.
Window Blinds to Fit Narrow Windows
Very narrow windows are often built next to the front door of a home. They’re commonly known as “sidelights.” Some homes use frosted glass, some use curtains, and some use blinds.
Most homeowners or renters typically need only one blind to cover their sidelight, but some doors are made with 2 sidelights. There are also doors – and double doors with glass lights which often need to be covered for privacy.
- Why are the narrow blinds so expensive compared to some of the wider blinds with the same material?
- Why is it so hard to find narrow window blinds?
Why Are Smaller (or Narrower) Blinds More Expensive Than Some Larger Sizes?
There are a few reasons why smaller (narrower and/or shorter) blinds are more expensive than some of their larger counterparts.
- Narrow window blinds are a specialty item. It’s much more common for people to order custom blinds for their very narrow windows. Custome-made blinds are drastically more expensive.
- They are a low-volume seller. A typical home has at least a dozen (and often) several dozen windows. But a home that needs a blind that’s less than 20″ wide is very rare. We need to order a large quantity of each size and color blind when we make an order with the factory. This means we have to sit on the inventory for a long time. Inventory sitting on a shelf is costly. Keeping a broad range of sizes means we have larger warehouse space and more “money” sitting on shelves.
- They cost less in terms of material, but the assembly takes the same amount of time in production. The labor required to make smaller blinds is just as much as it is to make larger blinds.
The Narrowest Stock Window Blinds Available
All of our window blinds come in White and most come in Alabaster (off-white).
Visit our site to see the fill gamut of wholesale window blinds and shades.
There are a number of choices when it comes to covering or coating a garage floor. In this article, we’re talking directly to 3 types of buyers:
- Average homeowners who simply want to spruce up their garage. Perhaps it’s to hide ugly oil stains or hairline cracks.
- The homeowner who wants to turn their garage into a great looking room – a Man Cave. a game room, or a neat and organized workshop for example.
- Car or Motorcycle lovers who want to proudly showcase their vehicles.
The Most Economical Garage Floor Covering
The most economical flooring is a matter of opinion. Like most products, buying the lowest priced are usually not the most economical. Here are some points to consider:
- Are you willing to install the flooring yourself? Most flooring professional installers charge more for their labor than the price of the product. To keep your costs down, you may want to focus on purchasing a product that is easy to install.
- What kind of traffic occurs in your garage? Will you be parking vehicles in your garage? Are you planning an office, a man cave, or a game room? If so, most good quality floor paints will do the trick but we have found a Garage Floor Tile that’s economical and incredibly practical.
- Rolling heavy tool boxes, floor jacks, or jack stands around? Sorry to tell you, but your typical concrete job in your home garage is probably not going to bear the punishment of that kind of equipment, let alone paint, epoxy finishes, or tile. You’ll need to be prepared to lay something more industrial down for that application.
Why Peel & Stick Garage Floor Is The Best Home Garage Flooring Solution
After more than 20 years of using and selling peel & stick vinyl flooring, we have discovered and developed a material that’s thick enough and has the right stuff for an easy, successful installation and a long-lasting finish…in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Here’s what WE think are the best and most important attributes to make this product a great choice:
- Super-Easy to Install: Anyone can do it. Just lay one peel & stick tile in front of the other and work your way from the garage door straight to the back wall (or wherever you want to stop)…rinse & repeat!
- It’s Easy to Cut & Measure: Tiles are 12″x 12″ or 18″ x 18″ and you can cut them (if you need to) with a basic utility knife and a straight edge.
- Keep Your Leftovers For Replacement: A typical garage floor wears in very specific places. Tires basically run over the same tiles over and over again, as do trash cans and bicycles. Buyers usually order a little more than they need and the leftovers can come in handy for replacing heavily-worn tiles. Simply heat the affected tiles (even years after the original installation) and the glue is reactivated. Lift the tiles with a putty knife and drop in a new tile. Voila! Like new again! The rest of the floor gets very little traffic so the floor stays practically new forever.
Vinyl Tile vs. Epoxy Paint for Garage and Basement Floors
About 25% of our customers have come to us as a result of failed epoxy paint. Whether you buy the material and do it yourself or hire a pro, epoxy paint is expensive, difficult to apply, and often fails. We hear a lot of sad stories (angry may be a better word).