Glitter Crafts are Therapeutic
I don’t know about you, but I have a real love/hate relationship with making glitter crafts. Students love them because they’re pretty and fun, but the glitter gets EVERYWHERE! It sticks to things and just doesn’t let go. It makes a HUGE mess and if you get it in the carpet? Forget it, you’re going to have glitter in your carpet forever. And yet, we still use it because we care about our students and want their learning experience to be as engaging as possible.
This is especially true fir our wonderful SPED teachers. You want your students to succeed but it can often be difficult to make sure everyone is engaged and learning in a way that is conducive to them-especially with limited resources. As a former aid in many SPED classrooms, I saw first hand how these classes can often get overlooked. As someone with ADHD myself, I know first-hand how important it is to have the ability to learn in your own way. Sometimes that means tools and aids that are conducive to their learning style and often those tools come in the form of toys. And having worked in schools I know that sometimes they are hard to get or provide for your students and you often have to buy your own supplies.
Why Buy Wholesale?
We understand the struggle to provide an interactive learning experience. We know how expensive the craft stores can be as well. You shouldn’t have to pay so much but you do because you care. Thankfully, if you buy in bulk from us, you can save a lot of money. We are here for you! Whether you need a craft or a tool that won’t break the bank and will help you and your students, here are some Ideas for you. Now I know that these require a LOT of glue and glitter. However, buying in bulk wholesale can save you money over time and keep you well stocked all year!
Glitter Bottles 2 ways
We all know that glitter bottles are a great tool and easy to make. You can even involve your students in this process. I recommend using old water bottles to keep costs down and re purpose plastic!
For both jars you will need:
The proportions of the glue and water are 20% glue, 80% water
In a mixing bowl, mix the glue and water together along with glitter and liquid watercolor (see below). Mix well and add it to the bottle. And that’s it! Make sure that the water is cool when you put the lid back on. For safety, I also recommend super gluing the lid onto the bottle.
- ½ cup boiling water
Take the color cake from the set of colors and cover it with the water. Let it sit for a couple minutes before stirring it until it is well mixed. Easy!
Pro Tip: Use two different colors of different sizes to make it even more awesome!
For this one instead of clear glue, add the same amount into the mix. Same 20/80 with glitter but no watercolor. That’s it!
Now this one I wish I had been able to have when I was a kid! It’s an easy tool that you can do with your students and maybe even be able to have a mini science lesson.
You will need:
You will want to use 1/3 cup to every bottle of glue. Next, mix the starch and glue together with your craft stick until it seems mixed. After that, go in with your hands and kneed it til it turns into slime!
If you want to use multiple colors, just not all at once! Repeat as many times as you have colors. Roll the colors you want to use together and line them up next to each other. Take you slime and twist them together and roll it into a ball. Now you can play to your heart’s content. As you play with it, the colors will mix up into a more “galaxy” effect.
It is up to you how your students use these. However, I recommend putting them in tubs for your kids as a sensory box that they can pull out when they need them!
With summer upon us and the weather getting nicer, that means Construction – Renovation – and Hurricane Season. Whether you are building, renovating, or protecting property, something you will always need is tarps.
In this article, we’re going to talk about the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, and WHY of tarps.
Who Uses Tarps?
If you live in a highrise apartment building, you may not have any reason to own a tarp, but if you have a house, a tarp can come in handy for things you may need to cover outside like
- Patio furniture
- Your BBQ grill
- Bicycles, motorcycles, and boats
They can also be used for making a makeshift tent for camping.
What are the Uses of Tarps that are Purchased in Bulk By Big Users
Buyers of larger quantities of tarps include:
- Roofing contractors who use them to cover roofs during roof renovations
- Tarping contactors (who are often roofing contractors too) jump into action to cover roofs after heavy storms
- Cities, Counties, and benevolent groups buy tarps in bulk to donate to the homeless for temporary shelter
- Retailers like hardware stores, and sporting goods stores, sell tarps and therefore need to buy in bulk to resell them
Where Are Some Places Tarps Used?
Tarps are used:
- In the trucking business for keeping bulk material from spraying out of the top of open-top trucks
- At campgrounds where people need to be prepared for all kinds of shelter or ground-covering needs
- In the yard for covering bulk materials which may need to be kept dry or safe from blowing away in the wind
Blue Tarps Are 6mil Thick – Silver Tarps Are 10mil Thick
6mil Blue Tarps are considered heavy duty (as opposed to their much lighter, inferior counterpart, 3mil blue tarps).
Blue Tarps Are Used WHEN:
- You need to protect your belongings from the elements
- You want a tarp that will last for a long time and for keeping to be used again
- When you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a tarp (blue tarps are economical)
Silver Tarps with Black On the Reverse Side Are Used When:
- …A heavier, more durable tarp is needed. Silver/Black tarps are 10mil thick so they’re more durable.
- …the tarp will be subject to the punishment of high winds, snow, ice, and…
- …intense heat is an issue. The purpose of a silver side of a silver/black tarp is to reflect UV rays. This keeps the item being covered cooler which could be desirable in most situations. The black side could be facing outward in a situation that benefits by absorbing the heat of the sun to keep what is underneath warmer.
Tarps are extremely versatile and come in an abundance of stock sizes. Our smallest size is 5’x7′ and our largest size is 100’x100′.
Tarps are made with weather-resistant grommets so they can be tied down OR so they can be joined to other tarps in order to extend the coverage area. Rope, twine, zip ties, bungee cords, and rubber straps with ‘S’ hooks are commonly used for fastening tarps.
Fire Retardant Tarps
Fire Retardant Tarps are mostly used indoors. They would be used in areas where products or equipment could be exposed to sparks, open flames, or high voltage.
How to Buy Tarps at Low Wholesale Prices online or By Phone
Order tarps at wholesale pricing by calling 1-800-343-0780 or visit our website https://mazerwholesale.com/ where you will find a huge selection of sizes and the current wholesale prices.
The first week of May marks the start of Hurricane Season…and here we are again.
Roofing and Tarping Contractors Order Tarps in Bulk for the Lowest Prices
We have held our tarp prices steady over the past several years, even with the current worldwide inflation spike – but that doesn’t mean you should wait. A price increase is inevitable!
Cheapest Pricing on Tarpaulins
Compare our tarp prices with anyone and you’ll be hard-pressed to find lower prices. When making your cost comparison, please make sure you look for the thickness of the tarps on the websites you visit. Many tarp sellers supply 3mil tarps which aren’t strong enough for the punishment of high winds. Even a 5mil tarp is 17% thinner than a 6mil tarp but NEVER 17% lower in price.
Be Prepared, Order Your Tarp Ahead!
Prepare your space and take inventory because if you wait until the hurricane is moving toward us, it may be too late to get deliveries into your area.
It happens all the time: the storm is on the radar and it looks like it will be hitting the coast in a week. But if you wait that long, the trucks with the tarps may not get there in time! Sometimes flooding starts ahead of the storm! We see it year after year.
If you make a living protecting properties, protecting your products, or selling tarps in your retail store, now is the time to make space, take inventory, and take action.
When you buy early, you’ll pay less and you’ll be ready. COMPARE OUR TARP PRICES, CLICK HERE
Are you looking for a great price on Clear Plastic Sign Holders? You’re in the right place!
Buy Acrylic Sign Holders at Low Wholesale Prices – Made in USA
Our acrylic sign holders are made in the USA. Each piece is poly-bagged, and are shipped in heavy-duty cardboard boxes lined on all sizes with a perfectly-fitting piece of styrofoam. We guarantee every piece will be delivered in perfect condition-free of cracks or scratches.
Here are some more features:
- Made from crystal clear plastic sheets
- 1-piece construction-bent and cut with precision equipment so that your signs, photos, or certificates, will fit perfectly
- They come in self-standing and wall-mounting options
- We ship quickly
- Our factory can even accommodate orders for special sizes (certain minimum order requirements apply)
Wall-mounting sign holders come in a variety of sizes: 4″ x 6″, 8-1/2″ x 11″, and 11″x 17″ and they can be ordered with pre-drilled screw holes, velcro back, magnetic back, or double-sided mounting tape.
Who Buys Clear Plastic Sign and Photo Holders?
We ship clear plastic sign holders all over the country. Here’s a list of the types of customers who buy them from us:
- Schools buy them for events where they may be used for photos of sports teams or art class projects
- Churches buy them for fundraising projects, particularly for menus or bid sheets for silent auctions or Chinese auctions
- Retailers buy them to set on top of merchandise to call attention to products or to advertise the prices. Some retailers buy them wholesale and resell them to their customers
- Wall-mounted sign holders are often used in commercial buildings for the typical reasons signs are needed.
- Health clubs, country clubs, and other types of businesses use the wall-mounting sign holders to advertise upcoming events and sales
Custom Size Acrylic Picture Holders
We have a very long and close relationship with the factory that manufactures these Acrylic picture holders and they are willing to accommodate orders for custom sizes. Typically, orders for custom sizes must be a minimum of $750. We will always be able to give you a reasonably accurate lead time.
Sizes and Styles of Acrylic Document Holders
We stock the most common sizes and styles of acrylic document holders. The factory can make most any sizes you do not see on our website, from 2″x3″ to 11″x17″ and beyond. We sell the self-standing slant-backed, bottom loading, flat mounting, and the factory is soon to introduce an even greater selection.
One of the worst situations a contractor can run into on a job is accidentally damaging something valuable. It pays to be prepared.
Lowest Pricing on Floor Protection Products for Contractors
Needing to repair or replace a floor you or a member of your team has damaged during a project is expensive and embarrassing. These days, you can’t afford the damage a bone-headed mistake you could have avoided by investing a couple hundred dollars in floor protection products.
When you come onto a job site, whether it’s someone’s home, a commercial business, or a school, your crew will be going to be in and out dozens (or 100’s) of times. Not only will you be treading everywhere with your dirty work boots, but you’ll also be pushing, pulling and carrying equipment and materials
How to Avoid Costly Floor Repairs
- TACKY MATS: The surface of Tacky Mats pulls loose debris and germs from the soles of boots and shoes. These special mats come in a pack of 30. They cling to hard floors with their unique static backing. These come in 2 sizes: 24″x30″ and 36×36″
- Plastic Drop Cloths: Plastic drop cloths are widely used in painting for covering floors and furniture. They also come in handy for protecting carpeted surfaces from becoming soiled during renovations. Plastic drop cloths come in 9’x12′, 10’x20′ and 10×25′.
- Carpet Protection Film: A light adhesive strip on the underside of the film prevents carpet film from bunching up and sliding around. This product comes in 24″ x 200′, 36″ x 200′ and 36″ x 500′. It’s perfect for hallways or to create an obvious path where you want your people to walk while your project is underway. A carpet film applicator is not required but it’s a time-saver and it rolls out the material more neatly. We recommend it.
- Floor Protection Paper: This fiberglass reinforced floor protection paper comes in 36″x300′, 48×300′, 72″x300′. This product is ideal for protecting hardwood, ceramic, stone, vinyl, and painted floors. It’s also great for creating a specific path you want your crew members to take—“stay on the path!’
- Floor Protection Board: This is a 45mil super thick, extra-heavy-duty water-resistant paper. It’s 38″ wide and 100′ long. Often goes by certain brand names like Ram Board • Rhino Board • Temporary Floor Protection Board.
- Shoe Covers-to Protect Floors: Disposable shoe covers have a good quality elastic band to hold shoes and boots snugly. Workers put them on over their shoes just before entering a home or business in order to keep out unwanted debris.